Tuesday, October 23, 2012

MOFAS Statewide Conference

It is not too late to register for the MOFAS Statewide Conference which is next week, Nov. 1st and 2nd in Bloomington, MN.  Check out the info here.  I will be there and would love to see you or meet you.  I believe there may even be a few scholarships left for parents, if you are interested, let me know.

When I first started this journey 7 years ago, I was desperate for info/trainings/workshops/seminars and stuff like this.  There was not as much as there is now.  This conference will not only be jam packed with good information, but it will also be a great time to network, find others, get support.  At the end of the day on Thursday, there will be the opportunity to split up by regions, and even go out to dinner together.  Please come, and let me know if there is any way I can help you get there.

My new email for my MOFAS Family Resource Coordinator position is barb@fasdfamilyresource.org and I would love to hear from you.

No comments: