Thursday, January 6, 2011

more

And to make up for my lack of blogging, here is a third one. We had a PCA on Monday and Tuesday, which was great. But that is it for the week. :( Last two days have been crazy. Akila had asked Imani to play, she had politely declined. Then, Imani heard Akila going nuts on me because nobody would play with her. I don't know why nobody wants to play with her, can you think of any reasons?

Anyway, Imani heard the commotion, and bless her sweet heart, came to the kitchen, grabbed Akila's hand, and pulled her into the living room to play Barbie's with her. The boys joined in. Warms my heart. I had to take a few pics. Akila is on the far left with her back to the camera, Zeke is in the green jammies next to her, Imani is in the dreads, and Hezekiah is in the royal blue tshirt. You can see, that in the second picture, Hezekiah has disappeared and Zeke is trying to run out of the picture. I wouldn't want to ruin their reputation and show these two boys playing with Barbie's after all. Please don't say anything to them about this, for real. I can't tell you what a blessing it is when they sit to play Barbie's with Akila. She is calm and happy. They took turns over break doing it. My kids are the best!!!!

1 comment:

Betsy said...

You are right...your kids are the best and you are one of the best moms I know :)