Thursday, April 26, 2012

Getting Ready

I'm getting ready to go to see Akila in the morning, and I am so excited I can't explain it.  I really miss her.  The kids and I will leave after we wake up early, and we have a meeting in the early afternoon with her team- the 30 day staffing mtg.  Michael could not take the day off work, so he will call in for the meeting.

We are staying overnight in a hotel, and Akila will stay with us.  The 3 kids are really excited, and not too sad about missing a day of school either.  I am excited, but hoping that the headache I have been fighting today goes away by morning.  Going to bed now.  Will try to post some pictures.

4 comments:

GB's Mom said...

My thoughts and prayers are with you!

Allison said...

I'm glad that you are getting to visit and that you miss your daughter. Being at a place of missing our difficult children when they're away is a blessing. There have been times when I dreaded picking my kids up from respite or school because it was so hard being their mom--despite that I love them with all of my heart. I hope that you have a great visit.

Kari said...

Thinking of you and praying it goes well.

Jane said...

I hope you have a really good visit and some fun too.